Antique Furniture/Table

Question
Table
Table  
Table
Table  
QUESTION: I would like o know what era.wood type,value.j widdicomb drop leaf table Watertown slide

ANSWER: The style of label lyou showed was used between the mid 1970s and the early 1990s.

as to value it would sell in a store at 400 the wood appears to be cherry veneer.

hope this helps, thanks for the additional pictures

if you had all the leaves you could add 100-150 for each.

Label
Label  

Wood
Wood  
QUESTION: I seen on another website the labeling reflected that this piece would have been from 56 to 59,if this is true would that change the value any.also you said this looked like a cherry veneer could I refinish the top or would that not be wise

Answer
I don't see any reason to refinish the piece I would just wax it with a good quality paste wax like Briwax. according to the grand rapids Furniture book that I have at the house those are the dates given for that type of lettering I will check further.
I'll have to go back and look again at the picture you had of the label or is that it. I might've gotten your label mixed up with another piece of furniture I was talking about to somebody. But they use the same lettering for quite a few years

Thanks

Antique Furniture

robert klein