Antique Furniture/Temple Stuart Maple Hutch

Question
Hutch1
Hutch1  

Hutch2
Hutch2  
Hello, I am thinking about selling this Temple Stuart Maple Hutch, but have no idea what to ask for a price. What would be a good asking price for something like this?  Around what time period was this made? Would it be better to sell on my own or try to sell to an antique shop?
Thanks for your time.

Answer
Hi Kate,

Your Temple Stuart Maple Hutch appears to have been made in the 1950's.
Depending what part of the country you live in, an average asking
price of $250. to $295. would be realistic based on its condition.
If you can find a local resale shop to sell it in would be best for
exposure.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/  

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III