Antique Furniture/3 piece set

Question
3 piece set
3 piece set  

armiore/dresser
armiore/dresser  
would like to know if you have any thoughts on these items as maker, period, material and any value, missing the mirror on the vanity, thanks for any information,
ron

Answer
with about 5000 manufacturers in operation at the time we will never know which made this set.  made in the late 1920-1930s.  

veneer on all surfaces but pictures not close or clear enough to tell which.  Usually these are a mix of walnut, mahogany and a lighter wood like ash or maple

if you use the followup function and post close clear photo of wood i can probably be more accurate on that count.  

not sure what else you wanted to know so please ask in the followup

thanks

Antique Furniture

robert klein