Antique Furniture/jacobean dining room table and chairs

Table and chairs
Table and chairs  

Bought a Jacobean revival dining room table and 6 chairs two are caption chairs soul like two know what it's worth to me it's made of walnut

Hi Alan,

Your Jacobean Refractory Table and Chairs were most likely made in the 1920's.
Due to condition issues with the table and not a desirable form with the chairs,
I feel the table has a value of $250. to $275. and the chairs $35. to $40. each.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.