Antique Furniture/Kindel Dining Table and Cane Back Chairs

Question
Table 1
Table 1  

CHair
CHair  
Purchased a condo from an estate and this table, with three leafs, and four chairs were left behind.  We are curious in selling and are wondering if they are worth anything.  I did reach out to Kindel and they advised that the product number, 52-019, was the Round Extensions Table that was part of their Italian Provincial Collection, produced in 1950- early 1960s.  The exposed surfaces are made of select Cherrywood, with the standard Belvedere finish.

Answer
Hi Amanda,

While Kindel furniture is a very desirable brand in the marketplace, unfortunately
the style of your pieces are not what active buyers are looking for these days.
Since the table appears to have sun fading issues  and the chairs are of an unimportant
design I place a value of $100. to $125. for the table and $25. to $35. each for the chairs.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III