Antique Furniture/Macey sectional bookcase value?

Question
Macey bookcase 1
Macey bookcase 1  

top section macey case
top section macey case  
Hi Robert:
I'm getting ready to sell my Macey Bookcase in wonderfull condition and was pondering it's value. There is nothing like it currently on ebay since its a stepped case with leaded glass. Can you help by seeing these photos?

Dave in Bonita Ca.

Answer
Prices in CA seem to be higher than where i am located. Is each section labeled??
If i had this in my shop i would price it at 750-1100.  Personally I like this style, have two in the house office but not with the leaded glass door at the top.

It is important about the labels and that they were together for a while and not a recent married stack.

Hope this helps \
thanks.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein