Antique Furniture/Macey sectional bookcase value?

Macey bookcase 1
Macey bookcase 1  

top section macey case
top section macey case  
Hi Robert:
I'm getting ready to sell my Macey Bookcase in wonderfull condition and was pondering it's value. There is nothing like it currently on ebay since its a stepped case with leaded glass. Can you help by seeing these photos?

Dave in Bonita Ca.

Prices in CA seem to be higher than where i am located. Is each section labeled??
If i had this in my shop i would price it at 750-1100.  Personally I like this style, have two in the house office but not with the leaded glass door at the top.

It is important about the labels and that they were together for a while and not a recent married stack.

Hope this helps \

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.