Antique Furniture/Manufacturer and details about 10 piece set

Question
all 6 chairs
all 6 chairs  

A table
A table  
Hi. I inherited this 10 piece set. The only thing I know is that it was bought at an estate sale around 1980. I haven't located any labels or writing.

There are 6 chairs (one captains) 1 double pedestal table with two leafs and table pads, one china cab, one large sideboard, and one smaller sideboard.

I'd like to know the manufacturer, wood, age; anything you can tell us.
Thank You!!

Answer
Hi Bill,

Your dining room set was most likely made in the 1940's.  They are a lower grade
factory machined set made of mahogany. Since they are of mass produced quality it
is not possible to come up with a manufacturers name.

As for value, the chairs value would be $25. to $30. each, dining table $225. to $275.
China Cabinet $225. to $275. Sideboard large  $225. to $250. and the smaller sideboard
which is not pictured $200. to $225.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/  

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III