Antique Furniture/Tomlinson cabinet

Question
Front
Front  

Inside
Inside  
Hello. I purchased this piece from an estate sale for $150. The only info I received from the seller is the piece is from 1920-1930's and it is a blind china cabinet. So with that info and the Tomlinson seal inside the drawer I did some research but to no avail. It really has been a difficult task in trying to locate when this was made and what exactly was it used for, or really any info at all. I stumbled upon this site during my search and I'm hoping you can provide insight into the piece I have and the value of the cabinet. Thanks.

Answer
It is from the 1920s and it is a blind china.

I cannot see the wood grain but generally these would e in walnut veneers with the frame and undercarriage in sweet gum and/or tulip poplar wood.

please use the followup function and post a clear readable picture of the label.

thanks  

Antique Furniture

robert klein