Antique Furniture/Tomlinson cabinet

Hello. I purchased this piece from an estate sale for $150. The only info I received from the seller is the piece is from 1920-1930's and it is a blind china cabinet. So with that info and the Tomlinson seal inside the drawer I did some research but to no avail. It really has been a difficult task in trying to locate when this was made and what exactly was it used for, or really any info at all. I stumbled upon this site during my search and I'm hoping you can provide insight into the piece I have and the value of the cabinet. Thanks.

It is from the 1920s and it is a blind china.

I cannot see the wood grain but generally these would e in walnut veneers with the frame and undercarriage in sweet gum and/or tulip poplar wood.

please use the followup function and post a clear readable picture of the label.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.