Antique Furniture/Value Of Dressers

Detail Of Dressers
Detail Of Dressers  

I am trying to identify these pieces and a ball park value of them.  There is also a matching desk but not pictured.  I do know that these came from my daughters in-laws grand parents.  They were bought from Davis and Shaw Furniture Co in Denver, Co.  The label on the furniture said National Furniture Co in Mount Airy, NC.  And they have some numbers and letters stamped on the furniture as well.  My guess is these pieces may have been produced in the early 1900's.  Thanks you for any information you may provide."

We see these from the mid 1920s-1940s.  they are mahogany veneered bow front pieces.  selling from 250-375 each in a store.  In the Hepplewhite style, Federal style.

Please check in the drawers for a decal that says "Mahogany Association".  I'm curious.

Hope this is what you needed.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.