Antique Furniture/Antique furniture

Question
Front Of Armoire
Front Of Armoire  

Inside of Armoire
Inside of Armoire  
I have a Armoire I Have had a Few Years I Decied to sale It The buyer Didn't show And I was telling a Lady in a Antique Store about it she looked at photos Of It And QUICKLY SAID ILL BUY IT NOW (she didn't even want to see it 1 st) I am Curious (Iam not concerned with value , Just don't want to get taken advantage of) just a General Opinion is it antique or Worth a value more that 50.00 Dollars

Answer
Hi Crystal,

I do not feel that the cabinet is of any importance and it would have to be 100 years old
or older to be considered an antique, which it is not.

A value of $50. to $75. would be an appropriate range for it.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/  

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III