Antique Furniture/Antique looking table, please help

Table legs
Table legs  

My name is Jessica.  I came across an antique table and would like to know much more about it.  It's wooden, cream white, the drawer pulls out and there's a carving of a woman on each leg. I would really appreciate it if you could guide me in the right direction by telling me a thing or two about this table I have. What era its from, the design style, what it may be worth, what kind of furniture is it, what the face carvings are called, what type of wood is it and what it was used for.  Thank you! I've attached photos of the table.  I can not wait for your response, I'm simply thrilled!

Thank you for your time!

please use the followup function and post two more pictures.

one from underneath where a leg meets the aprons showing hte top of the leg nad both aprons where they all intersect.
second of the outside of the side on the drawer where the side meets the front.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.