Antique Furniture/Identify desk and possibly the logo

Question
Front
Front  

Logo
Logo  
I'm trying to help identify this desk for a friend. However, I discovered quickly, through a little research, that I was far outside my depth. Any help would be greatly appreciated. They would just like to know the manufacture and approximate age. I'm sorry I don't have better quality photos or additional info.

Answer
please use the followup function and post a clear infocus photo of the label please.

The desk is 1930s, waterfall style.  Veneered surfaces, probably bleached walnut but cannot see the grain clearly to determine.

check the rear to see if there might have been a mirro on it at one time.

Antique Furniture

robert klein