Antique Furniture/When was this made

Question
Buffet
Buffet  

Buffet2
Buffet2  
Hello! I just bought this piece from craigslist. I love this piece and it just got me thinking, when was this made. There's two doors that side in the middle and a door on either side that opens. In the top draw there's a three compartment side drawer with lime green velvet lining. It does have wood veneer that's a little damaged. Please help me!! Thanks!

Answer
Hi Susie,

I did answer your question yesterday.  The Sideboard was made around 1910 to 1920.
The felt lined compartments are for holding silverware since this was a dining room piece.

There is no archival information available to identify who the maker was unfortunately
since this was never considered important furniture. Pieces like this usually trade hands
for $125. to $175.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III