Antique Furniture/When was this made

Hello! I just bought this piece from craigslist. I love this piece and it just got me thinking, when was this made. There's two doors that side in the middle and a door on either side that opens. In the top draw there's a three compartment side drawer with lime green velvet lining. It does have wood veneer that's a little damaged. Please help me!! Thanks!

Hi Susie,

I did answer your question yesterday.  The Sideboard was made around 1910 to 1920.
The felt lined compartments are for holding silverware since this was a dining room piece.

There is no archival information available to identify who the maker was unfortunately
since this was never considered important furniture. Pieces like this usually trade hands
for $125. to $175.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.