Antique Furniture/vintage Kindel Chinoiserie breakfront

Question
breakfront
breakfront  

breakfront II
breakfront II  
I recently acquired this Kindel breakfront and have been unable to find a current value or any information on it. I think it's from the 1970's. The condition is excellent. It's made of cherry veneers and solids. I have the original catalog of  "The China Trade Collection", (which I have forwarded the photo from), because it was easier to see what the whole cabinet looked like. I can send photos of the actual cabinet if needed. The color is a dark orange red. I want to sell this, so any help in pricing or suggestions for avenues to sell would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Linda

Answer
Hi Linda,

I feel that your Breakfront was produced in the 1970's. In today's current market
there are not many buyers out there for Breakfronts especially ones that are decorated.
Today's younger buyers do not appreciate this style like the original buyers once did.
A realistic value for this piece would be in the $750. to $900. range.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III