Antique Furniture/Federal Quality Buffet

Question
federal quality buffet front
federal quality buffet  

buffet stickers on back
buffet stickers on bac  
Hello Mr. Harrison and thank you for any help,

We have what I believe is an antique buffet. I can find very little info on it specifically however. On the back there are two stickers that have survived. One states the model number (I believe) the other is a "Federal Quality" sticker. I cannot tell if this is a manufacturer or just some sort of implied quality assurance.  There are faint names/signatures written in what could almost be crayon or chalk but otherwise no markings that I can find inside our out.  Very happy to provide more photos.  We picked this up at a local sale and thought it would be good to know if there is any history to the piece.  We are in SW Michigan if that offers any clues.  Thanks again.
Scott

Answer
Hi Scott,

Your sideboard is not in the Federal style, but is a take off of the Jacobean style.
Most likely made in the 1920's. It is not a desirable model making the value at
$175. to $225.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III