Antique Furniture/Jacobean Table value?

Table top
Table top  
102" table fulle extended and 66" closed. Wondering about this piece. I just bought it at a estate sale for $120. Anything you could tell me about it would be GREAT. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR TIME

Hi Annie,

In case you did not receive my last email regarding your Jacobean Dining Table.
Your table was most likely made in the 1920's when the style was most popular.
Today however there is not a large market for this style making the value
around $275. to $350. in good condition.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.