Antique Furniture/Quality of Kitchen Table, solid wood vs veneer? Other info?

Question
table outside
table outside  

table inside
table inside  
Hello, I am in the market for a kitchen table and really like this piece.  It seems to have a Walter of Walbash leaf expansion track (looks to have a older patina in the metal), I am curious given your expertise if you believe this is a solid wood or possibly solid wood with veneer?  Possible age of piece?  Type of wood? Who made it?  Does the pedestal for the age match the type of pedestal a maker would have done?  Seller claims to be older piece/possible mid-century.   

It will be an everyday table for us, and before making the trip to get it, wanted to know if it appeared to be quality.  Given the patina of the track but the table looks newer (possible refinish?)  Interested in your thoughts.  Appreciate it

Answer
Hi Joseph,

You table appears to be a reproduction of an earlier style Victorian table.
From what I can see in your photos the table appears to be in Oak veneer.
Check the inside edge of the top for veneering.
Looking at the screws and hardware I feel the table could have been made
about 25 years ago. Perhaps an import.

Best wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/  

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III