Antique Furniture/Question on a hutch

Hello, I was given by my Great Grandmother who was From Finland then lived in Naguanee Michigan the rest of her life this hutch. My sister has a table from her from the 1800's. I am wondering what it is valued at? And then also, do you have any recommends on how to sell this item? I am from West Jordan Utah. I will send you a pic of the hutch and then a pic of the sticker on the back, thank you so much

Hi Kerrie,

Your Union Furniture Co. China Cabinet was most likely made around 1910 to 1920.

Being in Utah probably your best way to sell the piece is listing it on Craig's List
or eBay.  As for value, the cabinet would be in the $450. to $500.range.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.