Antique Furniture/Rolling Bar

Question
rolling bar
rolling bar  

rolling bar
rolling bar  
I purchased this bar around 1977 from the son of the original owner.
It came with the glasses as show, some of which are missing.
all the glasses with the exception of the small wine glasses on the top shelf bear the mark of the Federal Glass company.
The finish appears to be cheery. The outside show it's age but the inside is in good condition. The bottom half locks and the key is with it. It rolls easily on four hidden casters. I wasn't able to find any marking but I think it came from the Cambridge MA area.

I am curious to know what style it is and value if possible.

Thanks
Dave

Answer
This is more of a Deco style from the 1930s.  the wood appears to be a mahogany veneer.  case structure or frame wood is probably sweet gum.  No cherry, you cant go by color alone but in the frame sweet gum is most often used.

very interesting piece that would sell in a shop at 450-650$ easily.  an insurance replacement should be around 1000$.

nice piece and with the glasses even better.

Thanks

Antique Furniture

robert klein