Antique Furniture/Sligh furniture

Question
Vanity stamped 2125
Vanity stamped 2125  
Footboard artwork
Footboard artwork  
QUESTION: I have a 1920's, six piece bedroom suite by Sligh and would like to know what an appropriate value for insurance would be?

If wanting to sell where in the Dallas/Fort Worth area would give a fair market value?

ANSWER: i need to see pictures of all the pieces.  use the followup function to post two more pics with everything showing

thanks

sleigh bedroom suite
sleigh bedroom suite  

sleigh bedroom suite
sleigh bedroom suite  
QUESTION: here are the pictures you requested

Answer
Thank you for the pictures.  Now I have another question.  The headboard does not look like it came with the set, what is happening there.  Shape and no decoration??

vanity retail in a shop assuming all the paint is good and not flaking and everything works as it should.

750 with the stool
dresser
500
chest of drawers
500
bed to be determined

hope this helps and will wait for your reply on the bed.

thanks

thanks

Antique Furniture

robert klein