Antique Furniture/Sligh furniture

Vanity stamped 2125
Vanity stamped 2125  
Footboard artwork
Footboard artwork  
QUESTION: I have a 1920's, six piece bedroom suite by Sligh and would like to know what an appropriate value for insurance would be?

If wanting to sell where in the Dallas/Fort Worth area would give a fair market value?

ANSWER: i need to see pictures of all the pieces.  use the followup function to post two more pics with everything showing

sleigh bedroom suite
sleigh bedroom suite  

sleigh bedroom suite
sleigh bedroom suite  
QUESTION: here are the pictures you requested

Thank you for the pictures.  Now I have another question.  The headboard does not look like it came with the set, what is happening there.  Shape and no decoration??

vanity retail in a shop assuming all the paint is good and not flaking and everything works as it should.

750 with the stool
chest of drawers
bed to be determined

hope this helps and will wait for your reply on the bed.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.