Antique Furniture/Unknown furniture sticker

Inverted sticker
Inverted sticker  
QUESTION: I bought a table yesterday, and I've looked all over the internet and can find no info on the sticker. It's semi-ripped, but we can still make out the wording, "Harvey Furniture Manufacturing Inc" and it looks to be "Louisville." Do you have any knowledge of this company or date of operation for it? Thanks!

ANSWER: Please use the follow up function and post a picture of the table itself

Table 1
Table 1  

Table 2
Table 2  
QUESTION: Here are pics of the table, per your request. Thank you!

nine states have towns named Louisville and I have no references of any manufacturers named Harvey in 1920 or 1930 when this table looks to have been made.

All I can do is keep looking!
which i will do!  if me some time and if you do not hear back in a couple of weeks, contact me.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.