Antique Furniture/vanity marked Scholle's Chicago

Question
2 of 3 pc dresser set
2 of 3 pc dresser set  
1 of 3 pc dresser set
1 of 3 pc dresser set  
QUESTION: My husband inherited a 3pc dresser set from his parents many years ago...we are hoping to learn more about it (i.e. age, value).  His parents are both deceased and other than knowing that his mother had this set in her bedroom growing up, we don't know anything about it.  The only identification we see is a metal tag that says "Scholle's Chicago" on the back of each item.  Any information that you can provide would be most appreciated.  thank you!

ANSWER: use the followup function and post picture of any labels

thanks

scholle\'s chicago vanity
scholle's chicago vani  

scholle\'s chicago vanity
scholle's chicago vani  
QUESTION: thanks, will do

Answer
The set has the style of the mid 1920-30s and is in the sheraton style.  Some would say louis 16 style.  I prefer Sheraton or Federal style.

scholles was a retailer only at that time.

condition is weighted heavily when valuating something.  If this were in pristine or in properly restored conditon the price would be times 2.

i only see the chest an vanity, a vanity usually brings more than a chest as they can be used as a desk also.

i also do not see a mirror which would be at least a 200$ item if the work was as nice as the rest of the vanity.

chest as it site 350-400

vanity needs some cosmetic work 350

hope this is what you needed.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein