Antique Furniture/1900 claw foot bench sette

Claw foot bench sette
Claw foot bench sette  

claw foot
claw foot  
I don't know anything about this sette. Value etc... I am considering buying it and restoring it. Any information you can give me will be appricated.
Thanks Brenda

Hi Brenda,

There is no much information I can provide you with regarding a maker for your
Settee other than an a approximate date of 1890 to 1900.

I do feel that the cost to restore the piece and re-upholster it properly would be more
than its value due to its practicality and desirability.

I value the settee at $675. to $700. when completed.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.