Antique Furniture/Antique Secretary - What should I consign for?

Question
Full piece
Full piece  

Front woodworking
Front woodworking  
This antique secretary has been in my family since the 70's. Unfortunately, I'm not able to keep it, so I'm putting it on consignment. I had to have the curved glass replaced this year (which cost me $500). Other than that, the wood stain, mirroring, and brass are all the originals. It's in excellent shape. What range should I look for when selling it? I can send additional photos if needed.
Thank you!

Answer
consignment shops eat all the money.  and what glass was too much, sorry to say.  should have been around 350-400 installed.

i sold one two years ago at 1400 that was as nice as yours.  not knowing where you are located and not knowing the market there limits what i could tell you to sell for.

check around your area in shops to see how they are priced and compare teh look and condition to yours.

hope this helps

thanks

Antique Furniture

robert klein