Antique Furniture/Antique Secretary - What should I consign for?

Full piece
Full piece  

Front woodworking
Front woodworking  
This antique secretary has been in my family since the 70's. Unfortunately, I'm not able to keep it, so I'm putting it on consignment. I had to have the curved glass replaced this year (which cost me $500). Other than that, the wood stain, mirroring, and brass are all the originals. It's in excellent shape. What range should I look for when selling it? I can send additional photos if needed.
Thank you!

consignment shops eat all the money.  and what glass was too much, sorry to say.  should have been around 350-400 installed.

i sold one two years ago at 1400 that was as nice as yours.  not knowing where you are located and not knowing the market there limits what i could tell you to sell for.

check around your area in shops to see how they are priced and compare teh look and condition to yours.

hope this helps

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.