Antique Furniture/Buffets

Larger buffet
Larger buffet  

Smaller buffet
Smaller buffet  
Do you have an idea on these buffets as to the age and value?

both manufactured in the 1920s in the jacobean style.  a style very popular at the time.

the samller buffet retail in a shop would price around 250-350 depending on the type of store.

the larger one, if there is no veneer loss other that what i see on the upper left of the top drawer after repair and waxing this one would bring 750-850 in a good retail store.  check inside and on rear for a label.

hope this is what you needed.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.