Antique Furniture/Are my chairs authentic Chippendale and value

Full chair
Full chair  

Hi I was wondering if you would be able to identify if my chair is an authentic use Chippendale chair. I have two of these and was wondering what the value of them is

The style furniture was built in the 1920s.  some handwork some machine work. They are in not Chippendale although I can see how some might think so looking flowing curving arms and carving.  Style would be more of an art nouveau.

Retail price and I shop for an outstanding condition would be around $400-$550

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.