Antique Furniture/Are my chairs authentic Chippendale and value

Question
Full chair
Full chair  

Side
Side  
Hi I was wondering if you would be able to identify if my chair is an authentic use Chippendale chair. I have two of these and was wondering what the value of them is

Answer
The style furniture was built in the 1920s.  some handwork some machine work. They are in not Chippendale although I can see how some might think so looking flowing curving arms and carving.  Style would be more of an art nouveau.

Retail price and I shop for an outstanding condition would be around $400-$550

Antique Furniture

robert klein