Antique Furniture/Secretary Table Need Help Identifying

Antique chair/Writing station
Antique chair/Writing  
I recently moved into a Victorian house. The previous owners left behind a piece of furniture that looks really nice. I do not know what it is and need help to classify it. I attached an image and wondering if you could help me. Thanks

This is called a gossip bench or a telephone bench. It is in the Victorian style. But it is not of the Victorian period. It is a reproduction made in the 20th century. It is very nice there were several companies making and still make such items. To buy this piece knew what cost several hundred dollars. On the secondary market this would bring $350.
Thank you very much.
Hope this is what you need

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.