Antique Furniture/value of cabinet

antique hutch
antique hutch  
Hi. I am looking to purchase this cabinet. It is unique looking but the seller doesn't know anything about it. Hoping you could tell me what you think it is made of, age perhaps, origin and if it is worth 200 Canadian. Thank you. Kind regards, Diana.

please show the outside of the side of the drawer where the side meets the front nad the interior of the hole the drawer comes out of.

thanks  use the followup function.  any labels??

it looks like 1920s and made in Canada but outside looks can be deceiving.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.