Antique Furniture/Bassett depression era bedroom set

Head Board
Head Board  

I have a Bassett bedroom set I have held on to from my Father's godfather. I believe they are from around the 1920's. The pieces are in need of a little TLC but I have always liked the design and woodwork. I'm not sure if they worth restoring or even keeping. Any help with more info about the furniture or value would be very much appreciated.

I have attached pictures of the dresser and headboard.  A also, have a foot board, night stand and vertical dresser.

Hi Michael,

Yes, your bedroom set is from the 1920's. Since this style is not popular
in today's world I would not be spending money on a restoration project.

The entire set has a range in value of $650. to 750.

Best wishes,

George E. Harrison III  

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.