Antique Furniture/Berkey & Gay Dining Table

Arm Chair
Arm Chair  

I got this set this past weekend and was wondering what you could tell me about it age, history etc.  It has the Watertown Slides and came with 3 leaves.  An estimated value would be wonderful too.  It has so much character!

Hi Noelle,

Your Berkey & Gay dining room set is adapted in the English Queen Anne style.
I date the set from the late 1920's to 1930's

As for value, the chairs would be $125. to $150. each and the table value
at $450. to $550.

Best Wishes,

Georg3e E. Harrison III/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.