Antique Furniture/Coffee (?) table

Question
table1
table1  

table2
table2  
I purchased this table at a yard sale earlier. There are no identifying markings on it and I doubt it's worth more than what little I paid for it, but I would appreciate any information you can impart (especially possible time period). (Apologies for the poor quality photos.) Thank you in advance for your time!

Answer
Hi Michelle,

I feel that this was used as an end table rather than a coffee table.
It was most likely made in the 1940's. Due to the finish issues that
I can see I feel the value is $50. to $65. It certainly is unusual.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

End table with magazine rack

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III