Antique Furniture/Fenske furniture company. Chicago ILL

Question
Chair #1
Chair #1  

Chair tag
Chair tag  
Looking for information on this chair I have come across. I found a little information on Mr.Fenske who came from germany and opened his furniture company in 1892 through 1950. It's in pretty good condition, the springs need redone and has some wear on the arms. Just curious when it was actually built.

Answer
Hi Chelsea,

Your  chair appears to have been made in the 1920's. Re-upholstering for it could cost
more than the value of the chair. I would be careful on how much you plan on spending to re-upholster the the chair.

Best wishes,

George E. Harrison III

www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III