Antique Furniture/Harper Furniture North Carolina

Harper Antique
Harper Antique  

I purchased an investment property full of mahogany type furniture.  Armoire's curio, etc., it all says Harper Furniture of North Carolina.  Any idea on the worth? and who could be contacted to purchase it and/or pick it up.  thank you

Hi Jonathon,

Since I see you are from Texas I would recommend that you consult your
yellow pages to find the closest auction house for the sale of your
pieces. You can also look for local antique shops to see if they would
be interested in a purchase.

Best wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.