Antique Furniture/pennsylvania furniture company 9 piece bedroom suite

veneer tag
veneer tag  
We inherited this set and are trying to get some idea of its' worth. The set includes A full size head and foot board, a dresser, chest drawers, vanity table with drawers, a chair, a foot bench(?), a night stand and two mirrors. I have attached as many pictures as allowed.

Thank you for any help you can give us.
G. Amaker

Hi Gigi,

Since I can not see the forms of the other pieces in your bedroom set
what I can tell you is that  your other pieces are most likely more desirable
since the most desirable beds today are in queen and king size.

Your bed has value of $50. whereas the chest of drawers would be $200. to $300.
Using these numbers you can place values on your other pieces.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.