Antique Furniture/pennsylvania furniture company 9 piece bedroom suite

Question
headboard
headboard  

veneer tag
veneer tag  
We inherited this set and are trying to get some idea of its' worth. The set includes A full size head and foot board, a dresser, chest drawers, vanity table with drawers, a chair, a foot bench(?), a night stand and two mirrors. I have attached as many pictures as allowed.

Thank you for any help you can give us.
G. Amaker

Answer
Hi Gigi,

Since I can not see the forms of the other pieces in your bedroom set
what I can tell you is that  your other pieces are most likely more desirable
since the most desirable beds today are in queen and king size.

Your bed has value of $50. whereas the chest of drawers would be $200. to $300.
Using these numbers you can place values on your other pieces.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III