Antique Furniture/antique bedroom furniture

Question
furniture
furniture  
Hello. I acquired 3 pieces of bedroom furniture and know nothing about it. I've searched online for Hours with no such luck. I found similar ones, but not one the same! Do you think if I sent you photos you may be able to help? It would great! I have absolutely no one to ask. Thank you again for you assistance.

Sincerely,
Ramada Murray

Answer
Hi Ramada,

I feel the reason you could not find any info regarding your furniture is because
it is boring 1920's factory made furniture with no buyers interest.

BTW  It  would have to be 100 years old or older to be antique.

The bed has a value of perhaps $25. to $50.

Best wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III