Antique Furniture/antique bedroom furniture

Hello. I acquired 3 pieces of bedroom furniture and know nothing about it. I've searched online for Hours with no such luck. I found similar ones, but not one the same! Do you think if I sent you photos you may be able to help? It would great! I have absolutely no one to ask. Thank you again for you assistance.

Ramada Murray

Hi Ramada,

I feel the reason you could not find any info regarding your furniture is because
it is boring 1920's factory made furniture with no buyers interest.

BTW  It  would have to be 100 years old or older to be antique.

The bed has a value of perhaps $25. to $50.

Best wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.