Antique Furniture/Furniture

Question
Dresser
Dresser  

Dresser
Dresser  
Mr. Harrison,
These pieces are part of a bedroom set made by West Michigan Furniture Company in Holland, Michigan. It was purchased in the 1940ís. I want to know if they are considered antique and what would be the approximate value? Thank you for your time.

Answer
Hi Linda,

In order for a piece of furniture to be considered an antique it must be 100 years old
or older.
What you have is stylized French furniture in the Louis 15th style. Not good reproductions
therefore effecting the value in a negative way.
As for a value from what I can see being the high chest and double dresser they have
a value of $75. to $100. each.

Best wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III