Antique Furniture/Imperial Furniture co. six legged Ladies Vanity

Question
imperial 6 legged desk
imperial 6 legged desk  

Imperial crest
Imperial crest  
Hello i found this desk locked away up here in Montana and have looked all over the internet but have not found anything on a six legged desk from them, It has 2 drawers, square legs, and square feet. The imperial sticker is a green crest with a red crown, MI is abbreviated .It appears to be mahogany, but is missing the sticker. Dimensions are 31in tall, 50in long, 28in wide. My question is..what is it? Is it a desk, table, or what? Also, estimated value.Is this a rare piece? Anything you can tell me will be appreciated as I cannot find any information!

Answer
Hello Christopher,

Your Imperial piece is a ladies vanity made around 1930.  
I would not consider this piece to be rare or important
or desirable in terms of style.
As for a value, cleaned up a range of $125. to $175.

Best wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III