Antique Furniture/Kittinger bedroom

Question
Bed
Bed  

Kittinger dresser
Kittinger dresser  
I inherited this bedroom set from my parents who inherited it from my dad's parents. It has the Kittinger plate on the rails. Can you tell me about this set?

Answer
Hi Karla,

The Kittinger Furniture Co. made numerous pieces of furniture and this is the fist time
I have seen this model bed. They appear to have been made in the 1930's which would make
you and your parents very young having it passed down through your grandparents.

They are not popular models and not what buyers of Kittinger Furniture are looking
for these days. The values would be $75. - $100. for the bed, $50 - $75. ea. for the
night tables and $175. - $200. for the Dresser.

Best wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III