Antique Furniture/Pennsylvania House china cabinet from the 1950's

China Cabinet
China Cabinet  
Greetings!  I have a Pennsylvania House cherrywood china cabinet which my grandparents bought in the 1950's I believe.  It is in beautiful condition and I would like to get a sense of what it is valued at today.  Any insights and/or opinions about this piece would be much appreciated.  Thanks!  Andy

Hi Andy,

My parents had the same one years ago. I used to get the job of polishing it when I was a kid.
Unfortunately in today's world furniture like this is not appreciated so the value is low.
I place a value of $275. to $300. for it.

Best wishes.

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.