Antique Furniture/Rounded top dresser

Dresser doors open
Dresser doors open  
Could you please assist in identifying style, period, wood, and value?  In general, I enjoy learning about antique and vintage furniture and I am happy to learn any knowledge you can share with me.  Thank you so much!

gentlemans chest in a mix of styles from the 1920s is how they were originally sold in the market.  referred to these days as colonial revival.

woods are mixed with walnut and mahogany veneers.  The case wood is most likely sweet gum and/or tulip poplar.

hope this is helpful, if you have specific questions use the followup functions to add to the post.

retail price about 450 in a store.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.