Antique Furniture/Rounded top dresser

Question
Dresser
Dresser  

Dresser doors open
Dresser doors open  
Could you please assist in identifying style, period, wood, and value?  In general, I enjoy learning about antique and vintage furniture and I am happy to learn any knowledge you can share with me.  Thank you so much!

Answer
gentlemans chest in a mix of styles from the 1920s is how they were originally sold in the market.  referred to these days as colonial revival.

woods are mixed with walnut and mahogany veneers.  The case wood is most likely sweet gum and/or tulip poplar.

hope this is helpful, if you have specific questions use the followup functions to add to the post.

retail price about 450 in a store.

thanks

Antique Furniture

robert klein