Antique Furniture/Charles Limbert table

Table top
Table top  
Full pic of table
Full pic of table  
QUESTION: Hello Mr Klein,

I was hoping you would be able to give me some information about this table.  There is a Charles Limbert stamp on the table that says Grand Rapids and Holland.  I believe it's probably fair condition.  And if it is fair condition at best what could this possibly be worth?

Thank you,

ANSWER: use the followup function and post good clear picture of the label

Limbert mark
Limbert mark  

Limbert mark
Limbert mark  
QUESTION: Hopefully the picture of the Mark is clear enough.

I will assume the table has no leaves any more??

Table, in oak, would have been manufactured around 1906-15 and in the arts and crafts or mission style which they were famous for.

Prices are all over with these tables marked as your label is branded.

at a limbert auction or arts and crafts auction of medium to high quality setting it could go as high as 3500  DEPENDING on the condition and buyers present.  if you have original leaves so much the better.

realistically as shown and selling to a local buyer, 1200-1500.  You must assess the present market for this branded item.  Get informed about this as it is collectable.

hope this is helpful

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.