Antique Gambling Equipment/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Antique slot machines6/18/2015Robert Wood
  Q: My mother inherited 2 slot machines from grandfather. I am now 42 but played with them when I was 5. ...
  A: I'VE BEEN TRAVELING WHICH IS THE REASON FOR THE DELAY IN ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS. BOTH MACHINES ARE ...
gaming catalogs2/21/2015Robert Wood
  Q: I collect gaming catalogs from the turn of the century. Do you know any web sites where I can ...
  A: I've spent 10 years searching the net for gaming equipment catalogs and have never found a site ...
roulette wheel9/29/2013Robert Wood
  Q: i have an awesome roulette wheel that i dnt know anything about. I found it on craigslist and ...
  A: B.C. Wills is a well known name in the arena of gambling equipment. They were located at 666 ...
BJ Tray8/10/2013Robert Wood
  Q: What is the age and value of this wooden BJ tray?
  A: Your Bill Box and Coin Tray have a value of $275.00 to $325.00. If you have the key and it works you ...
pictures for you see9/10/2011Robert Wood
  Q: Wood; Thank you for your quick response,As you can see the chain and other parts seem to have been ...
  A: Dana, I am not going to be able to trouble shoot the problem you are having with your machine ...
money boe removal /meaning of type of slot9/10/2011Robert Wood
  Q: Wood; I have two questions,I've got a Mils Century slot,How do I get the cash box out?,also I've ...
  A: Dana, Regarding the coin tray, when you open the back you should be able to slide the entire guts of ...
occasional sticking9/10/2011Robert Wood
  Q: Wood;I have just purchased my first slot,it's a Mils century 25 cent slot.I know nothing about these ...
  A: Dana, It's very difficult to address such a question without actually opening the machine up and ...

Page:    1 

Antique Gambling Equipment