Antique Musical Instruments/Conn Wooden Flute... UNION LABEL/ MPBP/B&SW

E.L. Cantwell wrote at 2016-04-16 02:36:07
Go to a reputable horn repair facility instead of a guitar store and you'll find pads that will fit your instrument. Those big box stores don't stock anything for vintage instruments. They only by complete sets of pads for modern instruments and charge for the whole set even if they don't use all of them.

Antique Musical Instruments

Suzie

I have been fixing and reselling flutes (both young and old!) for the last 5 years and occasionally some other woodwinds on occasion. I've been well acquainted with antique oboes, clarinets, and most flutes (including piccolos and fifes) and should be able to help with most questions.

A few years ago, I attended a technical college for a band instrument repair course. After I left the college, I began educating myself on antique flutes, clarinets and oboes and continue to try helping people with their instruments. I'm able to provide an estimate of the value of the instrument(s) as well as an estimate for restoration of the instrument(s). If you have a very important question and/or I haven't written back to your question within a few days, please feel free to give me a call at any time on my cell phone: 570-236-7054. Thanks!

*****PLEASE ONLY SEND FLUTE, CLARINET, PICCOLO, FIFE, OBOE & SAXOPHONE QUESTIONS!*****