Antique Musical Instruments/BC clarinet company?

Laura wrote at 2013-03-13 16:53:44
Someone donated a silver Cadet BC to my music program and I am wondering about it's history and value. I could not find a model number on it but it is quite old. I put a clarinet mouthpiece on it and could get a few notes out. It is tarnish but I buffed parts of it back up to a nice shine. I am very curious about it.  

Antique Musical Instruments

Suzie

I have been fixing and reselling flutes (both young and old!) for the last 5 years and occasionally some other woodwinds on occasion. I've been well acquainted with antique oboes, clarinets, and most flutes (including piccolos and fifes) and should be able to help with most questions.

A few years ago, I attended a technical college for a band instrument repair course. After I left the college, I began educating myself on antique flutes, clarinets and oboes and continue to try helping people with their instruments. I'm able to provide an estimate of the value of the instrument(s) as well as an estimate for restoration of the instrument(s). If you have a very important question and/or I haven't written back to your question within a few days, please feel free to give me a call at any time on my cell phone: 570-236-7054. Thanks!

*****PLEASE ONLY SEND FLUTE, CLARINET, PICCOLO, FIFE, OBOE & SAXOPHONE QUESTIONS!*****