Antique Musical Instruments/Conn 80a

Question
I have wat I believe to be a Conn 80a. It has the opera glass tuning slide, It says Conn USA on the bell with a marching band logo. It has VICTOR engraved on the throat where you put the mouthpiece. It has a two tone finish brass/silver. It has a serial number: E49787.
I'm not sue if I've got the real deal? Mechanically it's a 10. Finish it's 6.5-7. No significant dents or dings.
Q: Based on the info I've given you, is this a Conn 80A?
Q: Can you tell me the year it was manufactured?
Q: Can you tell how and or where I should sell it?
Q: Can you tell me what it's worth and or what should be my asking price and my rock bottom settling price?

Answer

I can tell you that it is plausible that it is

1965

eBay would give you the widest audience, and a fair price

No, I don't do that here, as noted in my introductory remarks

Antique Musical Instruments

Kenton Scott