Antique Musical Instruments/york and sons silver trombone

Question
I got this at a second hand store I was wandering what the typical price was for one it is a professional silver York and sons trombone the serial number is 32810 thanks

Answer
That's an interesting question.  I don't have a York price list from 1912 - the age of this trombone.  The oldest price list I have is for Holton in 1926.  The price for a Holton of comparable quality was about $100 in 1926, and controlling for inflation between 1912 and 1926, I'd estimate that the horn original cost about $50.  

Antique Musical Instruments

Kenton Scott