Antique Musical Instruments/Vintage composite eclipse clarinet

Question
I work on clarinets but can not find info on a clarinet that came in. It is composite and the bell is marked eclipse seems to be composite but the key lay out is vintage and nickle.
It only has a serial number at the bottom of the lower joint marked 56640

Answer
I don't normally respond to woodwind question because that is not my area, but I will use my records of makers to make an educated guess on this one.  The only makers I know of that used Eclipse as a model were Slater (but I believe he only made brasswinds) and Leland.

Samuel Leland was located on Worchester MA.  First they sold pianos, then they acquired former Fiske employees and started making brass instruments.  They started using the Eclipse name after 1885.  After, Samuel's son Frank took over the business, he expanded into include all wind instruments.  They terminated operations in 1915.

Antique Musical Instruments

Kenton Scott