Antique Musical Instruments/Victory USA cornet

Question
I have a silver plated cornet with Victory USA engraved on the bell.  I have searched all over the Internet and I can't find out any information on this instrument.  I would like to know who manufactured it and when it was made.  It has a four digit serial number on the valve casing, 59XX.

Answer
Primarily The Oliver Ditson company used the model name Victory.  So, I would suspect it may have been one of his products. However, his products usually listed Boston for a location.  If it is a Ditson, it would date back to the 1930's or earlier.  

Antique Musical Instruments

Kenton Scott