Antique Musical Instruments/repertory for double bell euphonium

Question
May I ask you where I can find a repertory list for Double Bell Euphonium.

Thanks for any help!

Steve Lepp

Answer
This site is more about the instruments than the music, but I think there is a very limited amount written specifically for the DB.  The instrument was more of the ultimate status symbol than anything that was seriously used as a distinct instrument.  

The two bells have their uses, when the DB wants to blend with the trombones for instance.  But generally it is just a heavy euphonium.  (Doesn't mean that I don't have any!)  

Antique Musical Instruments

Kenton Scott