Antique Musical Instruments/Supertone Bandmaster Trumpet

Question
I have a Supertone Bandmaster Trumpet made in Elhart , IN with the serial # 6577.  Do you know the year in which it was made?  Also, do you know if Superton and Buescher are the same company?  Both trumpets I have were made in Elkhart, IN and have the same markings on them.  The Buescher I have was made in 1914 with the serial # 23588.  They are both beautiful horns.

Answer
The Supertone was a line of instruments sold by Sear, Robuck & Co.  In the 1930's they discontinued using Supertone. Sears never made their own instruments, and had a variety of suppliers.  Supertone and Buescher were not the same company, but it is possible that their products were from the same manufacturer.  

Antique Musical Instruments

Kenton Scott